Men's Health Blood Test
Evaluating your testosterone levels and determining your risk for chronic diseases with a comprehensive health screening can help you improve or maintain your wellness.
This package provides an assessment of overall health using tests often ordered at an annual wellness visit to evaluate concerns common among men, including:
- Evaluating testosterone level
- Screening for diabetes
- Assessing risk for heart disease
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection. If you’re taking a supplement containing biotin (also called vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R), commonly found in products promoting nail, skin, and hair health, it is recommended that you wait at least 72 hours from your last dose before sample collection.
Your metabolism holds the key to your health.
Want a clear view of your health? It begins in your blood.
Helps screen for a variety of conditions including kidney disease and diabetes
Concerned about your heart health? Measure what matters.
Concerned about diabetes? This test can help.
When it comes to a man’s sexual health and vitality, there isn’t a measure that matters more.
Why Consider This Test
- “Men and Heart Disease Fact Sheet Data & Statistics|DHDSP|CDC.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fs_men_heart.htm. Last reviewed August 23, 2017. Last updated August 23, 2017.
- “Landmark Study Defines Normal Ranges for Testosterone Levels.” Landmark Study Defines Normal Ranges for Testosterone Levels | Endocrine Society, http://www.endocrine.org/news-room/current-press-releases/landmark-study....
How To Get This Test
1. Choose Your Tests
Shop for tests and pay online. An independent physician will review and approve your test requests; no doctor’s visit is required.
2. Provide Your Sample
Take the requisition number we emailed you, along with a photo ID, to a Labcorp location for sample collection.
3. Access Your Results Online
View your easy-to-read results online in your Labcorp OnDemand account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by PWN health via phone or mail.
Getting My Results
We've made getting your results easier and more convenient than ever. View your easy-to-read results online in your Pixel by Labcorp account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by phone or mail. To view a sample report click the "sample report" button below.