COVID-19 + Flu + RSV Test Home Collection Kit
With similar symptoms for all three infections, this comprehensive test helps you determine your COVID-19, Flu, and RSV status with one short swab.
It’s easy. We’ll send you an at-home collection kit to collect your nasal swab sample. Use the prepaid shipping label to send your kit back to our lab for testing. The average time to deliver results is currently 1-2 days from when your sample is received at the lab. Our labs process samples seven days a week. Check with your local FedEx for pick up and drop off locations.
This test is not a rapid test – it is a PCR test. Samples are sent back to our lab. Our $0 up front cost option is helpful for confirming a negative rapid test when you have symptoms.
* This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories. This product has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, influenza A, influenza B and/or respiratory syncytial virus, not for any other viruses or pathogens. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner. Please see the Fact Sheet for Individuals and the Health Care Provider Fact Sheet for additional information.
Confidence in your results, with the gold standard PCR test
No upfront cost.
We’ll bill your insurance for the test. If you don’t have insurance, we’ll handle that, too, through public funding. All we ask is that you use and return the kit you request for testing, since inventory is limited.
The test trusted by millions of people for COVID-19 answers.
95% of customers find ordering and collecting the sample easy
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this test detect the variants?
We have been regularly tracking variants of the virus throughout the pandemic to provide information to the CDC. The sensitivity of our PCR test is not impacted by the following known variants.
- Alpha (B.1.1.7, Q.1-Q.8)
- Beta (B.1.351, B.1.351.2, B.1.351.3)
- Delta (B.1.617.2)
- Gamma (P.1, P.1.1, P.1.2)
- Lambda (C.37)
- Mu (B.1.621)
- Omicron (B.1.1.529, BA.2, BA.4, BA.5)
- Zeta (P.2)
*The variant information will not be included in your results report. For a full list of variants detected by the Labcorp PCR test, visit Labcorp.com.
What type of test is this?
The Pixel by Labcorp® COVID-19 + Flu + RSV at-home kit is a PCR test, also known as a reverse polymerase chain reaction test or a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT). This test detects the presence or absence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, as well as influenza A or B, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
How much is this test?
You are eligible for $0 upfront cost if you are insured and meet one or more of the following clinical guidelines for COVID-19 testing:
- You are experiencing mild symptoms
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- You live or work in a congregate setting
- You have been asked to get tested by a healthcare professional, contact investigator, or public health department.
The test costs $169 if you do not meet the above clinical guidelines but would like to get tested for peace of mind, travel, screening for work or school, or other activities.
What will my results tell me?
Your test results will detect whether you are infected with SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, Influenza B and/or RSV. If your results are positive for one of more of the viruses, it is important to limit your exposure to other people and continue to monitor your symptoms. If your results are negative, the viruses were not detected in the sample you provided. However, it is important to note that the viruses may not be detected by the test in early stages of infection. Furthermore, the viruses may not be detected if the sample is not collected as directed. If you have reason to believe you have been exposed, it is important to follow up with a healthcare provider for further evaluation, get re-tested, and follow isolation or quarantine precautions as recommended. For further information on isolation and quarantine guidelines, click here.
After receiving your results, you will have the opportunity to speak with a licensed healthcare provider who can answer any questions you may have about your test results and help determine next steps in care.
What are some emergency symptom/next steps information?
If you feel like you are having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you are experiencing severe trouble breathing; continuous pain or pressure in your chest or abdomen; feeling confused; having difficulty waking up or staying awake; pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds; seizures; being unable to urinate; severe muscle pain or weakness; fever or cough that improves but then returns or worsens; worsening of medical conditions; or any other emergency signs or symptoms, please seek immediate medical care.
If your condition changes before you are able to obtain the test or the test result, please visit your local emergency room as soon as possible.
Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
Check out our COVID-19 FAQs for more information.
You can also find out more at the links below:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (RSV)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: About Flu
- World Health Organization: Influenza
- PWNHealth: COVID-19 and Influenza FAQs
- PWNHealth: Quarantine and Isolation Updates
How To Get This Test
1. Purchase Your Kit
Shop for at-home collection kits and pay online. Kits typically ship within 1-2 business days. An independent physician will review and approve your test requests; no doctor’s visit is required.
2. Register Your Kit And Collect Your Sample
After you receive your kit, you can register it on the Pixel by Labcorp website. Follow the instructions provided to collect your sample, then mail your kit back to the lab using the pre-addresed and pre-paid mailing label.
3. Access Your Results Online
View your easy-to-read results online in your Labcorp OnDemand account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by PWN health via phone or mail.
Getting My Results
We've made getting your results easier and more convenient than ever. View your easy-to-read results online in your Pixel by Labcorp account. For certain results that require prompt attention, you will also be contacted by phone or mail. To view a sample report click the "sample report" button below.